Tuesday, March 17, 2009

oh boy.

I hate this. It's not fair. You are very mean to me. Why me? I think i'll stop all this nonsense now, i feel my life is being torn apart by one person so by the end of this week it's gonna be a done deal. Annoying, funny how that's what i'm described as. Well sorry but it's kinda hard to take back what you say. This is all such a waste of my time. I think its very hard to ignore someone if they keep showing up. I think i'm pathetic right now. I guess i won't like the class like i use to. It's obvious your whole image is a lie. You do things for your bennefit but who doesn't. I think this time it's really done. We'll see who regrets in the end. I want my life back. I will not be used. I don't know how to think anymore life is like a piece of shit right now. I am going to drown, dorwn in this stupid lie of mine. Convincing myself you feel the same way when it's obvious im getting over my head. So i think i shall stop lets just wait and see.



Nothing is impossible just a little long to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment