Wednesday, April 8, 2009

springbreak;

OH MY DEAR, I finally have internet back kinda (: Soo, I guess I'm finally over it ? IDK. A little bit of me says yes and a little bit of me says no. I'm stuck in the middle of a maybe and a how so? Oh wells it's spring break and I've been hanging with S and K alooooottt. I hate how he likes her it pisses me off because it's always like this ALWAYS. He always has to go with my friends ughh. Whatever, I know she doesn't like him ,but still, he hangs out with us too much now and I hate his self compliments. There not even funny, it's more like cocky. The other day he kept saying things I said and he "claims" that he said them first. Well I have two words to say to that Fuck You. I'm done with your over sensitive shit. It's my friend, my life, my phrases. I don't need you, It's more like you need me. And btw, stop complaining about you not being able to go there because I set it up for tomorrow you don't have to go i'm not making you it's up to you. The words please come never came out of my mouth, because apparently you don't even deserve my politeness. I seriously am pissed off because of this I know it seems childish but I can't help it, i'm only human. I really don't know what to do my minds a blurr. Sometimes I think she gets bored of me too but idk. I'm glad I have internet back because it keeps me occupied. I really hate to be the one to aim people up or call because it makes me feel like i'm the needy one. So i'm glad I won't talk to her for a little and i'll talk to other people. Yes, that is my plan.. Oh yes back to the first thing so at first I thought it was really sweet and nice but it wasn't like that. I really hate it when I realize myself that everything was just an illusion I made up and it's all a lie. The fact is that the truth does hurt. I wish there was someone out there who would just swoop me off my feet "/. I know I don't need anyone in my life but it feels nice being needed or wanted. Well actually I don't wangt one but sometimes I do. Oh well i'm complicated. Hopefully tomorrow willl go well and I also want this tank at pac sun that is supppperrrr cute and I was gonna buy it but I didn't. I REGRET THAT. I hope i'm going to the mall before school comes back so I could get it. Also this other tank and black shorts kee hee. I want new clothes before school comes back. Well i'm done ill update later on.

Oh The Horror.

No comments:

Post a Comment