Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ayer;

Okay, today was supperb! I had a good time s.l.i.c.k was in the hizz housee with the addition of annoying D and S -___-. So we went to buy food and there wasn't enough room in the car so little me got stuck in the trunk. I could've sworn i was suffocating. After, we went to rent movies Ghost Rider, The Midnight Meat Train, and some Indian Movie. The Indian movie was hella good. Meat Train was sick there was too much blood. We didn't even get to watch Ghost Rider. I screamed at a part in Meat Train and everyone else did too because of me lol. So S left first then K. K was kinda pissin me off. So the rest of us played games and C left. I was bored so i got cleaned up and went on the comp. OH MAN my cousin S slept over they are super annoying i want to strangle them. Coming into my room and annoying me ACK ! I will kill them seriously it was super annoying and now they are outside at one in the morning cooking my mom is even annoyed she's trying to sleep for heavens sake ! i hope they get in trouble in the morning. Dude they keep using and touching my stuff i seriously am pissed. One more thing and i will slap him FOR SURE. Dude using my quesadia roll, my soda, my restroom, wearing my things, and what makes it even worse is that they are being super loud. I wish my mom would go out slap D, tell him to shut the fuck up, and go back in her room so he knows. Fucking annoying and now tomorrow i have a bunch of dishes to wash because of them and GUESS WHAT they are soooo annoying stupid bitches who the fuck uses a fucking garlic grinder for cheese i want to slap all of them i really do. UGH, so annoying ruins my whole day. SOO im going to them mall on fridayy yayy ! I want the tang top soo badly so on monday i'll wear it to school and look soo cute (; okay i'm done for the day adios amigos!

I don't have enough patience to last for oh so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment